Learn how you can use your business as a force for good in the Inland Northwest! Spokane Independent Metro Business Alliance and Odegard Consulting are co-sponsoring a free workshop on October 29th at Spark Central. Our “B Corp Bootcamp” will provide you with an overview of the certification process, how businesses benefit from becoming a B Corp, and what B Corps mean to our community. It’s an opportunity for any interested organization to come learn how to measure their impact. If your business is located within the city limits, you could benefit from new city tax incentives for Certified B Corps. We encourage people to bring their laptop, because we will dive into the assessment during the second half of the workshop.
Topics we will cover
- What is a Certified B Corp?
- The business case for becoming a Certified B Corp
- City of Spokane’s B Corp Ordinance & Incentives, including a waiver of the “head tax” for all certified Spokane businesses
- An understanding of the certification process
- How to use the free assessment tool to measure your social & environmental impact*
Monday, October 29th 5-7 p.m.
@ Spark Central
1214 W Summit Parkway
Free of Charge
(donations to Spark Central encouraged, but optional)
* Make sure you bring your laptop, this is a working session!
RSVP to Kara Odegard:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (509) 939-8665