The sign-up page for our new Live Local campaign site is now up! You can register as a business through the links below to list your business, products, and services on our free online marketplace. Consumers (all of us) can sign up for our #livelocalinw newsletter to get the latest and greatest as it comes out!
Check out the Live Local site here —> http://www.livelocalinw.com/
I’m a business —> Sign Me Up
I shop local —> Keep Me Posted
A Special THANK YOU to the Spokane City Council for Funding Live Local!
By funding the public launch of Live Local INW with City of Spokane CARES Act dollars, we will have a fighting chance as an independent business community to get through this COVID crisis together – and come out stronger on the other side!
- Launch a low-barrier online marketplace to provide e-commerce access to local businesses who have experienced a reduction in foot traffic due to the pandemic;
- Encourage consumers to discover local goods and services that can be bought safely and conveniently in our market;
- Re-circulate hundreds of thousands of dollars in our local economy, funneling resources to local businesses;
- Feature local member businesses at no cost to them in campaign media spots;
- Support the essential work that our neighborhood business districts do in creating centers of vital local commerce;
- Create the “buy local” directory that consumers are demanding right now;
- Provide free support and business consulting to businesses to both fully participate in the campaign and address unique business needs resulting from coronavirus market challenges; and
- Build community and local business collective power!
Join us in thanking the Spokane City Council by sending a message to: email@example.com