SIMBA is the independent business alliance of the Spokane-Coeur d’Alene metro region. We build a prosperous, equitable, and local economy by organizing and educating regional businesses, consumers, and partners.
SIMBA envisions a connected, interdependent, supportive, and collaborative local economy with shared opportunities, broadened ownership, and unique community character.
Interpersonal Conduct and Leadership
- loyalty, integrity, compassion, empathy, transparency, honesty, trust
- “step up and step back” – exercise self-control for the benefit of the group, practice other awareness and self-awareness, taking initiative
- ethic of education, building awareness, teaching and learning at the same time
- systemic/holistic thinking and understanding – using systemic thinking ourselves and teaching it to others
- shared responsibility, non-hierarchical leadership, solution-oriented